Basic information on data treatment regulation (EU) 2016/679
|Purpose||Offering, providing and invoicing for ventilation components products and services.|
|Grounds||· Consent obtained from the data subject.
· Execution of the service contract.
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, except when legally required by Law, or when needed to meet with the processing
|Rights of natural persons||Data subjects may exercise their right of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure and portability by sending a request to our address.|
|Storage period||While the commercial relationship is ongoing, or for however many years are needed to meet with the legal obligations.|
|Complaints||Data subjects may contact the AEPD (Spanish Protection Agency) to lodge any complaint they may deem appropriate.|
|Additional information||You may consult the additional information detailed as follows in the “Privacy FAQ”.|
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we would hereby like to offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
What is the purpose of our processing your personal data?
- We process the information given to us to provide and invoice for our specialized soldering services in metallic constructions and industrial maintenance.
- In the event you contact us through the contact form in our website, we will process them to manage your query.
- Should you provide consent, we will also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- Upon signing the visitation book in our facilities, we will process your data to preserve the security of our facilities.
- You image may be registered via video-surveillance on accessing our facilities for the purposes of security control.
- If you send us your resumé, we will process your data to manage our resumé database for the purposes of personnel selection.
How long will we store your data?
- The personal data provided will be stored for as long as you remain a user of our services or wish to receive information, and after that, for the time established in order to fulfil our legal obligations.
- Data obtained by means of the visitors’ log will be stored for one year.
- Images captured by the video-surveillance system will be stored for one month.
- In the case of resumés, the data will be stored for one year.
What are the grounds for processing your data?
The grounds for processing your data lie in the execution of the service contract and the consent granted by said contract.
As for information sent by users under the age of 16, in order that the personal data may be processed, they must necessarily have been provided with consent from a parent, a tutor, or the minor’s legal representative. Failing this, the minor’s legal representative must inform us as soon as they gain knowledge of it.
As for the gathering of data in the visitors’ log and the capturing of images through the video-surveillance system, the grounds are the legitimate interest in preserving the wellbeing of people and property.
What recipients will your data be communicated to?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except when legally required to do so by Law, or when this is required to meet with the processing purpose.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You have the right to obtain information about whether or not we are processing your personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, to request the rectification of inexact data, or if appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, they may no longer be needed for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they may only be stored for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Similarly, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their personal circumstances, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, we will cease to process their data, except when compelling legitimate interests exist or for the exercise or defense of any potential legal claims.
- Data subjects also have to right to request portability of their data.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to present a claim before the competent Supervisory Authority.
How may you exercise your rights?
By writing to our physical or email addresses, attaching a copy of a legal document identifying you.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process come from the data subject him/herself. The data subject guarantees that the personal data provided are correct and is responsible for communicating any modification that may take place. Any data marked with an asterisk should necessarily be filled in so we may provide the service requested.
What data do we process?
The data categories we usually process in providing our services are as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal or email addresses
In cases of video-surveillance:
In cases of resumés, also:
- Personal traits
- Academic and professional data
Given that we only process the data needed for providing our services and managing our activity, the data processed are limited.
Users may set up their browser to be notified of the usage of cookies and to avoid their use. Please visit our cookies policy.
What security measures do we have in place?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have adopted the necessary measures to guarantee a level of security that is aligned with the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some such measures are as follow:
- Providing information on personal data processing policies.
- Carrying out periodic backup copies.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and evaluation procedures.